Thursday, May 8, 2014

My First Video!

So by tremendous popular request, I will be putting up my first oboe video. This song is entitled "There's a Hole in My Bucket" and I think I play it rather well if I do say so myself, so try not to get too taken away by the amazing oboe skills I have picked up over the past few weeks. I would also like to thank Jasmine Purtell for supporting my wonderful song choice :') I hope you enjoy!




Okay, so I hope you were all wowed by my oboe song. There'll be many more songs to come, so if any of you would like to leave a request for me to play, just leave it in the comments below!

Progress on my oboe playing hasn't actually been all that great though. Next week I still have three days of IB testing, so I probably won't have the opportunity to play my oboe at all :( I have been looking at a few different songs to play, though, and I have found a few potential ones that are around 1-2 pages long. I can't reveal what I'm playing yet though, but once I know I'll tell all of you wonderful blog viewers.

And lastly, I have been reading this really amazing food blog for the past few weeks, and it's one of my favorite ones that I have come across. It's written by my friend Sarah, who shows her blog viewers new recipes each week. If you want to check out her blog, it's http://sarahmakesfood.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Love the video, Julia! Sorry I didn't get a chance to visit your booth for long at the fair. Enjoyed talking to your mom, though. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! Great job Julia! You're project is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete